Saturday, April 15, 2006

alternative ballads

Is it wise enough to say that I'm better off without U. Is it cool enough to fake, cuz all that I'm breathing is about U. Is it wise enough to flow.. from the head until my toes. But somehow I don't really know. All that I've been doing is without U
Is it U inside my head. Is it U inside who says that I'll become someone else. And on and on my mind keeps says this is not what I believe in. This is where it ends. And on and on my mind made up that is why it never stop, alone again.. alone again.
I didnt know that U're buzzin thru inside my head. I didn't know that U're comin right thru inside my head
Direct_ Inside My Head

Please tell me why do bird sing when u're near me, sing when u're close to me. They say that i'm a fool for loving u deeply, loving u secretly.
But i crashing my mind whenever u are near. Getting deaf, dumb and blind just drowning in this sphere. I am lostin in ur flame, it's burning like the sun. And I call out ur name whenever U are gone.
Please tell me why cant I breath when U're near me, breath when U're close to me. I know U know I'm lost in loving u deeply, loving u secretly.
Tomorrow... I'm telling it on tomorrow, on the day after tomorrow. I'm sure I tell U there.
Saybia_ The Day After Tomorrow

I had no choice but to hear you. You stated your case time and again. I thought about it. You treat me like I'm a princess. I'm not used to liking that. You ask how my day was.
You've already won me over in spite of me. And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet. Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are. I couldn't help it, it's all your fault
Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole. You're so much braver than I gave you credit for. That's not lip service
You are the bearer of unconditional things. You held your breath and the door for me. Thanks for your patience. You're the best listener that I've ever met. You're my best friend, best friend with benefits. What took me so long?
I've never felt this healthy before. I've never wanted something rational. I am aware now
Alanis Morissette_Head Over Feet

I stay to watch u fade away, I dream of U tonight. Tomorrow U'll be gone. It gives me time to stay to watch U fade away. I dream of U tonight, tomorrow U'll be gone... I wish my god U'll stay
I stay awake, I stay awake and watch u breath. I stay awake n watch U fly away into the night, escaping to a dream.
Saybia_The Second U Sleep

If I told you a secret you won't tell a soul. Will you hold it and keep it alive? Cause it's burning a hole. And I can't get to sleep, And I can't live alone in this life. So look up, take it away. Don't look down the mountain
If the world isn't turning, your heart won't return anyone, anything, anyhow.
So take me, don't leave me. Take me, don't leave me. Baby, love will come through. It's just waiting for you
And you stand at the crossroads Of highroads and lowroads. And I've got a feeling it's right
If it's real what I'm feeling, there's no make believing the sound of the wings of the flight
Travis_Love Will Come Through